Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow Day!







This is the road in front of our house! You can't tell where the road ends and the ditch begins!
Today we had a snow day!! I love snow days! In the morning, we went for a walk with Maggie (black lab) and Jim and Abby played football in the snow. Abby is quite good at diving for the ball. The snow doesn't bother her at all!



5 comments:

Grammy aka Marilyn said...

Wow! That is really a beautiful site--a snowy day in the country. Maybe you'll get a few more this winter. El Nino has arrived.

Rebecca said...

It looks so beautiful there. Everything is just a big sloppy mess here.

Mike said...

Yet another posting. I'm impressed. My sister Mary had told me about the beautiful pictures so I wanted to see. They are great. Hope you all enjoyed your day off. xoxo

Jane said...

You definitely win the award for the best snow pice. There are some advantages to living in the country. I used to love snow days. I kind of had one yesterday... my presentation for parents in Plainfield last night was cancelled because of the weather.

Sarah said...

All great photos, I like the one of the house---really captures the winter day! Sound like the kids are loving it!