




While is was a cold, January day, it was a beautiful day for Alex's baptism and a great way to end my 2 week vacation! Alex did a great job and all of us had a good time at brunch and at the church. Our family was in charge of watching Sully and Charlie during the baptism. Thank goodness for our 2 biggest helpers -- Abby and Trevor!! They helped entertain and corral the boys for us. All in all, it was a great day. The last picture is a picture of us leaving the city. I LOVE Chicago!!
4 comments:
I was a cold day and you guys were such troopers to join us. We were so glad that you were there to celebrate with us.
Looks like Andy was sitting at the "kids" table! Great picture of Chicago Laura! Olivia looks at Trevor with such a look! I love following the three of you girls and your dad's blogs! I feel like I'm part of the family! Keep of the good work.
Perfect day to spend with family! You got some great photos!
I,m only going to comment on your blog because I couldn't believe you already posted. All 4 post are great and we all had a great day. All 6 children were FAB! Everyone's photos are good. Did Abby take the photo on Sarahs blog of the water being poured on Alex? It is super...whoever took it. xoxo
Post a Comment