I was reading Rebecca's blog this morning and noticed that my last post was about 1 1/2 years ago!! I have no excuse....but I do have some explanations! My work has become busier...changing curriculum, Common Core, new superintendent, new committees, Reading Workshop, and now a new principal in the coming school year. Needless to say, work keeps me hopping!! Trevor started High School this year, and it has been a huge adjustment in the amount of homework and studying!! It is good for him, but it is certainly a challenge. He also joined FFA this year, and it is a new and exciting experience for all of us! Abby is in 7th grade, her third year of basketball and starting her third year of travel softball. Needless to say, we are on the road a lot and I have not figured out how to blog and scrapbook in my car...yet!! I think this is something that I need to figure out the answer to and sell it to all of the other moms that I pass on the road in their cars. Last, but certainly not least, we have technology issues at our house at times. Our internet is not the fastest, and we are now using more "bandwidth" since all of us have smartphones. Therefore, that explains, but not excuses, my lack of blogging.
2014 promises to be an exciting year for our family. This year we have 3 big birthdays in our house -- I am the only one not celebrating a "big" birthday. So stayed tune for the first of the big 3 coming soon!!
2 comments:
I love your posting. You are all busy AND getting older. Will watch the blog for updates. xoxo
I can't wait to see more blog posts!
Post a Comment