Wednesday, October 5, 2011

We're FALLing behind!!

WOW!!  When I saw that my last blog post was on July 22nd, I began thinking that you might think we have FALLen off the face of this earth!!  Have no fear...we are still here!!  Here are some highlights since July....
Went up to the Michigan Dunes for a quick trip to the lake and running up the dunes
Saw Sarah and Andy's new house
Abby tried out (and made!) a traveling softball team
Abby went to Girl Scout Camp
Trevor played Junior High Baseball for the 1st time
Trevor really IMPROVED at baseball
Both kids started school....Abby in 5th grade & Trevor in 7th grade
Had a great birthday celebration with my sisters...lunch in Chicago and manicures & pedicures
Yes, I did turn a year older!
Missed my 25 year reunion from grade school (we were gone over Labor Day)
Went to the southern Indiana caves over Labor Day & explored college campuses (my FAV thing to do!)
Abby started playing the clarinet
Abby started playing basketball (WOW!! She is AMAZING!!)
Trevor completed a cell project in Science
Both kids got all As and Bs on Progress Reports
Abby won 1st place in a softball tournament
Jim has started harvesting...corn is taking a hit and beans are looking average
The new barn is completed....Jim can drive the combine in without taking off the hopper (that is a big deal!!)
Trevor had his first band concert of the year
We visited Aunt Kitty & Uncle Bill from Arizona
Trevor has taken over mowing the lawn
&
I don't have a single moment to blog these moments!!

  I have a long weekend coming up....I will really try to blog some pictures.  If not, I will try to post blog updates.  If I could only install a computer and a bed in my van.......

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Welcome back. We've mised you!

Jane said...

I love your postings and have missed them. I know you are at a very busy stage in life. I'm pleased that we still see and talk to you. Take care. xoxo

Sarah said...

I think I'm most excited about the combine and new barn! It has been a busy couple of months---welcome back!