Abby's famous quote, "Now I know I can't fly!" (I didn't realize that was a question in her mind!!)
![]() |
| This is Abby's leg in the splint. They don't put a cast on right away in case the leg swells. |
![]() |
| This is the wrapping under the cast. |
![]() |
| This is Jim consoling Abby. It was pretty painful when they took off the splint and were putting the cast on. |
![]() |
| This is the base layer of the cast. |
![]() |
| This is the nurse putting on the orange stripes. |
![]() |
| This is Abby's "Bears" cast. Her softball coach referred to it as "Softball blue and orange colors!!" |






4 comments:
That is quite a cast! Hope Abby is feeling better and getting around ok on her crutches!
Hang in there Abby. We love you and are rooting for you. Glad you are ok. lots of love.xoxo
Abby, you are Ben would make quite a pair! He loves climbing the pine trees in our yard too. And I have always worried about him falling. I am so glad you didn't get hurt worse. Just another page for your moms scrap book!
sorry, that comment was from ME Mary!
Post a Comment