| A model of the space shuttle |
| Trev & Ab playing with a sphere floating in water that weighs 9 tons. |
| Trev & Ab playing the simulation games. Trev successfully landed a rocket on the moon! |
| Sitting in the space shuttle |
| Abby preparing to launch |
| Trev preparing to launch |
| Trev explaining the finer points to Jim |
| Ab & Trev deciding how to run over the water without getting wet! |
| Standing in front of a display in the model space shuttle exhibit |
4 comments:
Trev will definitely need to explain the finer points to me!
That's awesome!What a great experience for the kids (and you guys too!).
The Space Center looks more fun than I thought. Next time we go see my parents and sister, I guess this is a stop we will need to make!
I'm glad you saw it and had fun. xoxo
Post a Comment