Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009
















We spent Christmas Eve in Joliet and had a great time! Uncle Chris from Seattle evened joined us! It is always a good time when all of the cousins get together....in fact, we almost tipped over the Christmas tree. I chose these pictures because they remind me of special times....





*Sully displays the true wonder of Christmas!





*Abby loves being the "big" cousin!





*Charlie was talking to Santa on the phone.





*I love being with family....and I hope that my children will always love being with family!










Merry Christmas Everyone!










3 comments:

Mike said...

Awesome pictures... you have a great eye and the new camera was worth every penny. Be sure to carry it with you everywhere. Its definitely nice to see you online again.

Sarah said...

Welcome back! I think you captured Christmas Eve perfectly!

Rebecca said...

It sure is fun to get everyone together!