Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving

  While I didn't take a single picture (I even brought my camera!), I had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my family.  Here are some of the highlights of the day:
  • Playing football in the front yard
  • Being greeted by Bec's filming us for our happy moments (To be featured later on her blog!)
  • Andy's cheerful mood despite not feeling well
  • Seeing Uncle Mark and Janet
  • WONDERFUL food prepared by my mom with help from my dad
  • TERRIFIC dessert made by O (Magic Bars)
  • Pecan pie brought by Jim
  • Abby's clarinet concert
  • Sully's play-by-play of the football games
  • O and Charlie's game of flashlight seeking
  • Trevor providing scary noises for O and Charlie
  • The after dinner walk with the 2 tricycles, 1 wheelchair, 1 unhappy Alex, and 3 sisters trying to have a normal conversation!!
  • Great wine, good appetizers, and tomato soup
  • Matt's technology advice for me (I bought 2 versions of Angry Birds today!!)
  • Everyone pitching in and buying raffle tickets from Abby
  • Abby's fashion show of how to wear a dress with a cast
Overall, it is always a treat to be with family and enjoy a great meal!!  I am truly blessed with everything that I have and I am hoping for another wonderful year ahead!!

Happy Thanksgiving 2011!!

3 comments:

Jane said...

We had a great day! It's always fun getting together . Xoxo

Sarah said...

I DIDN'T TAKE A SINGLE PICTURE EITHER BUT IT WAS THE PERFECT DAY!

Rebecca said...

That was a great recap. Even in just the past couple of days, I had already forgotten a couple of those things.