Sunday, July 10, 2011

Dropping Trev off at Band Camp

Today we dropped Trev off at Illinois State University for their Junior High Band Camp.  He plays percussion and is very excited about becoming better.  He stays on the 3rd floor of Whitten with his roommate Jeffery (that he doesn't know!).  He just wandered off and did his thing!!  It was harder for me and Jim to drop him off!!


Trev sitting in the dorm room

Trevor standing in front of Cook Hall (the castle) -- the music building on campus.

Abby (like her mom!) is excited to be walking around campus!
This is the dorm Trev stayed in -- Hamilton/Whitten.  Whitten is on the right.  Actually, Jim lived on Whitten 2 for 1 year also!!

Sibling love!!

2 comments:

Jane said...

I'm sure he had a FAB time. I can hardly wait to talk to him about camp. xoxo

Sarah said...

I'm glad it all went well! I love college towns!