Thursday, February 3, 2011

Abby's Birthday

Abby's new Tony Hawk Huckjam series skateboard -- level 4!!


You have to remember that we have been housebound for the past 3 days!!

Abby explaining the skateboard to Trevor.

Getting ready to blow out the candles.

It was definitely different celebrating Abby's birthday this year.  Due to the blizzard, we have not left the house since Monday night.  We did do our shopping early but I had to improvise with the cake.  I made a new recipe -- Dump Cake.  It wasn't too bad for a last minute substitution!! 

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I LOVE dump cake! Looks like you had a great celebration.

Grammy aka Marilyn said...

Happy Birthday Abby! We're looking forward to more celebrations with you this Sat.

Jane said...

It sure is fun to improvise. Happy Birthday Abby!. xoxo

Sarah said...

Looks like you had a nice birthday! That skateboard is impressive!