Sunday, June 6, 2010

Illinois State University

Jim & the kids in front of Stevenson Hall -- where we took English together.

The kids on the bridge over College Avenue in front of Milner Library.


Jim & I met at ISU while taking an English class.  We took the kids down to ISU to show them the quad and took their picture in front of the building where we took our English class.  We had a blast.  Jim and I enjoyed walking around the quad (I don't think we have done that in a LONG time!), and the kids loved the library!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

It seems like forever ago. I loved going to visit you at ISU. I felt so cool!

Sarah said...

Cool! They must have enjoyed seeing where you guys met!

Jane said...

I bet you all had a fun day. Kids love to hear about long ago things!!! xoxo