Sunday, March 22, 2009

Quilting


Abby received this "Knot-a-Quilt" for Christmas last year. I think she is now old enough to do it on her own. She has gotten quite good!! After a brief refresher course, she took off and it won't be long before she has a blanket!

4 comments:

Admin Inside said...

Get all the latest US-UK-Canadian Magazines on almost all topics.

Also get ebooks on different subjects.. over 1000 books n magazines are free for download..

For ebooks and magazine:
www.ebook-mag.blogspot.com

Get all the fashion and adult magazines like, PLAYBOY, PIRATES, PENTHOUSE, HUSTLER, PRIVATE etc..

For porn/adult magazine:
www.adultmpd.blogspot.com

Get all the stuff free.. No adds/ no viruses, just clean books n magazines in pdf format.

Rebecca said...

That's great. She'll have to teach me and O how to do that!

Sarah said...

It looks great! I can't wait to see the finished product!

Mike said...

Gramma and I may have to put an order in for a blanket. It was great to see Abby and the other grandkids this weekend. And it's great to see you back "on the air" again.